Webinars are one of the best ways to learn about any topic on the stock market say it technical, fundamental, options, currency, commodities etc.
Elearnmarkets provide a platform for the stock market traders to learn about the stock market through webinars by market experts.
It is important for the traders to learn about Technical Analysis before applying it on the technical charts.
In the blog we will be discussing about Top 16 webinars traders should watch to learn about Technical Analysis:
- 1. Golden Cash Market Strategy using Price & Delivery by Mr. Vivek Bajaj:
- 2. Become a Blazing TENDULKAR with Relative Strength by Mr. Premal Parekh:
- 3. Trading breakouts and reversals with ADX and RSI by Mr. Amit Seth:
- 4. Identifying Mutlibaggers using RSI Range Rules by Mr. Bharat Jhunjhunwala:
- 5. Momentum trading and Playing Breakouts by Mr. Yogesh Nanda :
- 6. Identify MASTERBLASTER Stocks with “Relative Strength” by Mr. Premal Parekh:
- 7. RSI / Bollinger Bands – The Deadly Duo by by Mr. Vishal B Malkan:
- 8. Understanding Price Action Trading in Technical Analysis by Mr. Gomathi Shankar:
- 9. The RDX strategy : use of RSI and ADX to refine your technical analysis by Dr.Jignesh Shah:
- 10. Quantifying Divergence: Which divergence works and why? by Mr. Subhadip Nandy:
- 11. Bottom Fishing with Technical Analysis by Mr. Abhijit Paul:
- 12. Moving Average Strategy for Intraday Trading by Mr. Abhijit Paul:
- 13. “CPR SAVES TRADES” – A MULTI-TIMEFRAME APPROACH by Gomathi Shankar
- 14. USING RS MORE EFFICIENTLY: A STEP AHEAD MASTERING TENDULKAR WAY by Premal Parekh
- 15. Intraday Trading in Banknifty and Nifty using Price Action and CPR By Shalom Martin
- 16. Strategy which helps in Entry-Exit for Swing trading and How to avoid False Breakouts by Sumeet Mulchandani
1. Golden Cash Market Strategy using Price & Delivery by Mr. Vivek Bajaj:
Trading and investing in the cash market help the traders to generate return for the normal investors.
The two most important parameters to analyze the market sentiments are price and delivery.
This webinar will help the retail investors to gain full understanding of analyzing stock movement and also on how to generate profits from it.
This webinar is conducted by Mr. Vivek Bajaj who is the co-founder of elearnmarkets.com and StockEdge app and also one of the largest proprietary trading desks in India with over 150 traders.
2. Become a Blazing TENDULKAR with Relative Strength by Mr. Premal Parekh:
Understanding the concepts of Relative Strength, Adaptive Relative Strength and Comparative Relative Strength is important when conducting Technical Analysis.
For traders to be successful in trading they should have a strong understanding of price movement.
This webinar will help the traders to identify stock ideas which have the highest chance of success which is conducted by Mr. Premal Parekh.
Mr. Premal Parekh has been actively trading in the stock markets for the last 18 years and he has been regularly featured on several TV channels guiding many on their stock investments.
3. Trading breakouts and reversals with ADX and RSI by Mr. Amit Seth:
If you already trade in the market using technical analysis you must know how difficult it to trade Breakouts is.
In this webinar rule-based methods will be discussed on how to trade Breakouts and Reversals by combing Price Action with ADX and RSI which is conducted by Mr. Amit Seth.
This strategy is applicable for all timeframes including delivery as well intraday.
A clear and mechanical rule-based strategy would be discussed to define entries and exits. The strategy would focus on the Risk Management aspect and look to provide low risk and High reward entry points.
Mr. Amit is one of the first Traders in India to introduce the concept of market neutral Pair Trades.
4. Identifying Mutlibaggers using RSI Range Rules by Mr. Bharat Jhunjhunwala:
As discussed RSI is one of the important technical indicators. In this webinar, we will further discuss RSI and strategies using it.
In this webinar you will learn how to combine RSI range rules and price patterns to pick out very high probability multi-baggers stocks which is conducted by Mr. Bharat Jhunjhunwala.
5. Momentum trading and Playing Breakouts by Mr. Yogesh Nanda :
Momentum and Breakout trading is mostly used by traders to take a position within a trending move.
Momentum trader can stay in trade for short period of time and grow their e capital multiple times by generating higher return.
This webinar focuses on how to take benefit of momentum and play breakout trade with proper risk management which is conducted by Mr. Yogesh Nanda.
Mr. Yogesh Nanda is a Chartered Accountant, having market experience of 10+ years in the stock market and he started as a swing trader before moving to the options side.
View more webinars on our Webinar Page
6. Identify MASTERBLASTER Stocks with “Relative Strength” by Mr. Premal Parekh:
Relative Strength, Adaptive Relative Strength & Comparative Relative Strength are the concepts which define baseline rules of Economics i.e. identifying Demand and Supply.
Understanding these concepts will help the traders in finding stocks which consistently outperform the Benchmark Nifty 50.
This webinar is conducted by Mr. Premal Parekh who has been actively trading the stock markets for the last 18 years.
You can also view more webinars by Mr. Premal Parekh. Filter his webinars by writing his name (Premal Parekh) in the “Name” box at the top.
7. RSI / Bollinger Bands – The Deadly Duo by by Mr. Vishal B Malkan:
In this webinar we will discuss how to trade by combining two types of indicators i.e. RSI which is a Momentum indicator and Bollinger Band which is a volatility indicator.
In this webinar traders will learn some powerful Strategies like Volatility Based Trading with RSI & BB Contra Trading based on RSI & BB Divergences conducted by Mr. Vishal B Malkan
He is one of the top coaches in the field of stock trading and personal transformation.
8. Understanding Price Action Trading in Technical Analysis by Mr. Gomathi Shankar:
Price action is a trading technique that helps the traders to read the market and make trading decisions that are based on the recent and past price movements, rather than relying on technical indicators.
This webinar is conducted by Mr. Gomathi Shankar who is skilled in Price Action Technical Analysis with more than 6 years of experience in financial markets.
We have more amazing webinars by Mr. Gomathi Shankar in English and Tamil.
9. The RDX strategy : use of RSI and ADX to refine your technical analysis by Dr.Jignesh Shah:
In this webinar we will discuss `trading strategies combining two technical indicators RSI and ADX which is conducted by Dr. Jignesh Shah.
Dr.Jignesh Shah is a practicing gynecologist in Ahmedabad and trading and investing in the stock markets since 1992.
He will discuss how to use RSI, how to use ADX and also entry and exit strategies using both these indicators.
10. Quantifying Divergence: Which divergence works and why? by Mr. Subhadip Nandy:
Traders often look at divergences in momentum for identifying reversals in the stock trends.
But all the divergences do not give true signals making the trader confused.
In this webinar Mr. Subhadip Nandy will show the traders how to look at divergences on three dimensions : momentum, volume and volatility and filter it through trend.
Mr. Subhadip Nandy is an Algo/system designer specializing in Indian and US financial markets.
You can also view more webinars by Mr. Subhadip Nandy. Filter his webinars by writing his name in the “Name” box at the top.
11. Bottom Fishing with Technical Analysis by Mr. Abhijit Paul:
This webinar which is conducted by Mr. Abhijit Paul who has 15 years of experience in the Indian Financial markets, will discuss about using charts for picking a possible intermediate or long term bottom in a stock or index.
12. Moving Average Strategy for Intraday Trading by Mr. Abhijit Paul:
This webinar on Moving Average Strategy for Intraday Trading by Abhijit Paul will help you to find out high-probability intraday trading opportunities. Also, you will gain clarity in terms of which stocks to focus on for an intraday move the next day and learn about the Rule-based approach towards intraday trading.
13. “CPR SAVES TRADES” – A MULTI-TIMEFRAME APPROACH by Gomathi Shankar
This webinar is a part of SuperSix event. For Big Saving, check out the combo here. CPR(Central Pivot Range) is a price action trading leading indicator. Using CPR indicators, price action trading becomes simpler than plain chart analysis. One can be successful in trading the stock markets if he has a strong understanding of price movement in all timeframes. Price along with CPR indicator can give the best probable direction. Participants will be able to analyse the trend with ease and also build conviction for scaling up with trends & initiate larger positions.
14. USING RS MORE EFFICIENTLY: A STEP AHEAD MASTERING TENDULKAR WAY by Premal Parekh
This webinar will help you in a clear understanding of using Relative Strength & Comparative Relative Strength which is a Crowd Beating Strategy which gives the Investor the first-mover advantage. This webinar will help in having an understanding of Sector Analysis and also will give practical hands-on experience through LIVE examples and charts for implementing these strategies.
15. Intraday Trading in Banknifty and Nifty using Price Action and CPR By Shalom Martin
This webinar will help the participants to gain benefit in Intraday trading using the Price Action Trading technique and CPR in a well-structured manner with an edge regarding back-tested results and proper position sizing with the defined risk on each trade to get a profitable outcome.
16. Strategy which helps in Entry-Exit for Swing trading and How to avoid False Breakouts by Sumeet Mulchandani
An idea for which kinds of stocks to invest in and how much is imparted through the RSI setup, this mechanism allows for the understanding of how much time needs to be invested for particular stocks. The particular amount of time that is needed for an investor between buying and selling is learned from the RSI technique. As the name suggests Relative Strength Index and its utilization which is taught in the webinar gives a sharp edge to the investors. Learning the inside tricks of the markets and being the opportunistic winning investor starts with this webinar.
With the help of the above technical analysis webinars, traders will get an understanding of how to use the different indicators and strategies when trading in the stock market. It is always important to gain knowledge about the subject before applying it in the charts.
Through these webinars,you can learn super effective strategies at your own convenience directly from market stalwarts where they have shared their secret of success.
You can also visit web.stockedge.com is a unique platform, which is 100% focused on research and analytics.