What does a Student Seek?
Elearnmarkets.com was set up in 2015 by a few young and promising alumni of IIM with a focus on spreading basic and advanced financial literacy, both in India and abroad. Within a short span of time since its inception, Elearnmarkets.com has gained a cult following among its students, and is now regarded as one of the top financial educators in India. It has won several awards, and have been featured by Bloomberg, Economic Times, Business Standard, Business World, among others.
National Stock Exchange of India, the leading stock exchange of India has partnered with us to offer its flagship online course E-NCCMP, Classroom program CRTA, several short recorded courses and live interactive programs. Students completing these courses get a joint certification from NSE and Elearnmarkets.com, which is in high demand from the industry.
There are many other courses authored by independent market experts and new courses get added almost every week. Course delivery is done online, and students get access to interactive learning tools, market analytics, daily market articles and student support sessions to make their learning complete.
We are currently looking for channel partners across India, who can distribute our courses both online and offline. If you are a vibrant and zealous entrepreneur and want to partner with us to make a difference to the lives of people, then we invite you to partner with us on this exciting journey, and grow with us.
How it Works
- You give leads of people who might be interested in our courses
- Elearnmarkets sales team works for conversion
- If it gets converted, it goes to your account & you earn incentives!
What we offer to our partners:
- The satisfaction of helping people learn to earn. incentives for distributing the high-demand courses of both Elearnmarkets.com and Kredent Academy, its sister concern.
- Introductory and periodic training programs Support by a dedicated Relationship Manager. Access to a state-of-the-art CRM system to track your business growth.
- Nationwide branding and marketing support, online, as well as offline.
- An understanding of how online education is delivered and basic technical knowledge. Aggressive distribution of the courses.
- An existing network of students, educational institutions and corporates is preferred.
- A solid business track record. Fresh entrepreneurs are also welcome.
- A go-getter attitude and a business-oriented mindset to be successful.
- Sharing ideas about new courses that students are demanding and can be introduced by us.
For more information, contact Ms. Madhulina Das, Regional Head at +91 80177 70322 / +91 033 4000 2455 or email email@example.com