Select batch from above
Select batch from above
Advanced Equity Research with Financial Modeling is a perfectly designed combo course which aims to provide Equity Valuations, Financial Modeling using, Analyst Accounting and Report Writing.The students will be taught both qualitative and quantitative aspect of company analysis. The course will provide end to end knowledge on how to value a company from scratch. This programme is developed to provide practical exposure to individuals who believe in long-term investment and value creation.
In this Super Combo course will enable the students to develop comprehensive knowledge on both fundamental theories as well as practices of various aspects of financial modeling such as: valuation analysis, strategic analysis, DCF modeling, etc. You will understand how to calculate the actual value of a company, how to calculate the actual value of a share The course will teach the participants via modeling through excel to create their own financial models right from scratch.
Students enrolling for this Combo program will be given
- A Certificate of Completion from NSE Academy, facilitated by Kredent Academy.
- Free access to all related webinars conducted by Kredent Academy.
- Comprehensive sessions with case studies and assignments.
- Email query support, Question & Answer community platform can also be availed by the students.
- Introduction to Equity Analysis & Investing
- Evaluating Business Model & Learning Industry Analysis
- Porter’s five forces & Moat Application
- Evaluating Management & Learning
- Corporate Governance
- Quantitative Analysis
- Behavioral Finance & its application and importance
- Analysis beyond numbers
- Understanding Financial Modeling and Financial Statements
- Building a Financial Model
- Basic Case Study-Building a Financial Model
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Methods of Valuation
- Financial Modeling Case Study
This course is skillfully designed for anyone
- Who would like to get introduced to the basic market terminologies and concepts
- Who wants to improve his/her understanding of the capital markets
- Who are aspiring for success in capital markets
- MBA Finance
- Commerce students aiming to make a career as an Equity Research Analyst
- Working professionals looking to improve their job prospects in the Equity Research field