Best Books on Technical Analysis
Best Books on Technical Analysis- Get to know them all in this video!
To know more you can also visit our blog- https://www.elearnmarkets.com/blog/top-7-must-read-technical-analysis-books/
Purchase the books directly from Amazon here (All the links are Affiliate Links)-
1. Getting Started in Technical Analysis by Jack D. Schwager- https://goo.gl/gv4JCA
2. Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison- https://goo.gl/Ueiou8
3. Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by John J. Murphy- https://goo.gl/GdaTVy
4. Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns by Thomas N. Bulkowski- https://goo.gl/9XtmY1
5.A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis by Anna Coulling- https://goo.gl/v42z7c
6. How to Make Money in Stocks by William O’Neil- https://goo.gl/63ppt6
7. Technical Analysis from A to Z by Steven B. Achelis- https://goo.gl/D7iLTh
Technical analysis focuses on the study of price charts and trading history to determine future price movements. It focuses on charts and specific indicators to identify consistent trade patterns in the movement of stocks and indices. While it is difficult to know all about technicals, the following books can serve as a good starting point for enhancing your skills in technical analysis. Read on to become an expert!