At Elearnmarkets we are scouting for smart, energetic talented folks who are ready to bring their whole self to work. If you think you are an active learner and dreamer, we invite you to join us!
We provide exposure to work in a fast paced start up environment by IIM Alumni to bring your personal talent and passion to work, and merge them with elearnmarkets innovative challenges to create an amazing career. We’ll be your biggest cheerleaders and provide you with leading career development opportunities, training aids, and regular management support to turn your career dreams into reality.
- Every new comer is welcomed as family to make him/her feel unique and special
- Creativity and innovation at work are rewarded with perks & awards
- Friendly and comfortable work space to work in a pleasant ambiance
- Kick-start your day with tea, newspaper & agenda on your plate
- Freedom to model your appearance by choosing an appropriate office attire of your choice
- Strong relationships with your coworkers via regular social engagements and fun activities
- Unlimited supply of virtual tools like WiFi, Internet etc. to meet your job deadlines with ease
Core Values @ ELM
- Happiness - Eradicate negativity. Only happy souls can add value to the world
- Education - Continuous education so that we all grow together and deliver better results
- Integrity - Being genuine and transparent, both internally and externally
- Growth - To work with confidence, passion and faith to achieve clearly defined goals
- High Quality - We strongly believe that quality of our offerings and quality of our customer service will determine how far we can go.
- Team Work - We believe the best teamwork comes from people who work independently toward one goal in unison?
Current Openings at Elearnmarkets.com/Kolkata
1. Job Title: Technical Lead (Dot net)
- 6 to 8 years of Experience in Building multi user .Net applications using n-tier Architecture
- At least 2 years in MVC and Entity framework and Web APIs
- Good Experience in .Net applications Design including design patterns, version control, source control and documentation
- Good communication skills: Should be able to communicate with customer and other teams
- Experience in Web or Cloud based Product
- Expertise in Cloud Services - Azure or Amazon
Experience: 6 to 9 years
2. Job Title: Hybrid App Developer
Qualification: UG:B.Tech /B.E. - Computers | PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
- Commercial experience in Application Development
- Experience in hybrid mobile development platforms like Phonegap/ Cordova
- Should be experienced in HTML5, CSS, MySQL, jQuery, Ajax
- Experience in testing and conformance frameworks
- Maintenance and sustenance of the products across Mobile OS versions
- Passion and skills to develop disruptive UI/UX
- Experience with CDN technologies, caching strategies, web services, performance optimization and scaling strategies
- Experience in Agile software development lifecycle
Experience: 2-3 yrs +
3. Job Title: Database Administrator
- Knowledge of other database systems including NoSQL and object stores
- 4 - 5 years of relevant experience in MS SQL
- Writing and designing Queries, Tuning, Performance maintenance, Indexation and continuous monitoring
- Experience of Database Management, Data Import Processes, Creation and Maintainence of Tables, Speed Optimization, Data Backup / Restore Management, Concurrency Planning and Load Testing
- Knowledge of C# and experience in understanding Entity Framework generated queries
Experience: 6 to 9 years
4. Job Title: Data Manager
- Strong Knowledge of Financial Markets
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Market Data
- Strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures
- Experience in data analytics using Excel and/or other tools
- Quality Assurance
- Identification of causes of issues and ensuring resolution in data quality
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
Experience: 2 to 6 years
5. Job Title: Software Engineer (Visualisation)
- Very strong in Mathematics and Coding Logic
- Ability to conceptualize, create and add interactions to visual content
- Strong in data interpretation and presentation
6. Job Title: Counselor
- Good Communication & Convincing Skills Pleasing Personality & a go getter attitude Highly motivated
Experience: 1 yr +
7. Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks
- Support for the in-house marketing activities
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures, etc.
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns & building marketing strategies to support the sales team for revenue generation
Experience: 1 year
8. Job Title: Sales Manager
Qualification: Graduation/Post graduation/PGDM
- We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights.
- Good analytical, convincing & communication skills
- Strong interpersonal & Presentation Skills
- Ability to multi task & work under pressure
- The attitude and personal drive required for supporting the company vision
- Strong Planning, Execution skills
- Team management
Experience: 5 years
9. Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Qualification: Graduate /Post Graduation in any stream
- Skilled in analyzing & understanding Google Adwords Dynamics.
- Well versed with MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint & EXCEL) Good verbal and written English skills.
- Brainstorming of creative and advanced growth strategies.
- Capable of structuring digital campaigns & identifying target audiences that engage, inform and motivate the audience.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Highly organised, self-motivated & result-oriented.
Experience: 2 years
10. Job Title: Marketing Officer (Interns)
Qualifications: Pursuing Graduation / Graduate /Post Graduation in any stream
Skills required: Active Learner, Good communication skills, Good follow- up skills
Number of Openings: 10
Stipend: INR 3000 to 15000 + Internship certificate / Letter of recommendation
Why work with us?
- You will love to work in a fast paced start-up environment mentored by IIM alumni
- We have a team of 30 young pumped-up with passion for work. You will enjoy working with us
- Exposure in Education Marketing and upcoming Elearning sector
- Everyday working with us will add learning and fun to life
- Performance based stipend and ELM goodies and certificate of internship at completion
11. Job Title: Kredent Academy Faculty
Qualification: MBA (Finance) from premiere institutes like IIMs, MDI, SPJAIN, XLRIs, etc. Or, Qualified CA, CFA, CFP.
Skills Required: Taking classes and R&D for creating new courses on finance and financial markets, Managing pool of full time & part time faculty, Developing Course Content & manage knowledge team & course coordinator, Create presentations & customized training matter, Should have training experience in good institutions.
Skills Required: Very Strong understanding of various aspects of Financial Markets, Fundamental Research, Financial Planning, etc. Excellent Verbal & written communication, Excellent computer skills, Knowledge of learning aids & e-learning.
Expertise:: Financial Markets; Teaching Skills, People Management Skills
If you think you are suitable for any one of the above profiles, please forward your updated resume at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org