IPL Special Offer- up to 41% Off on Elearnmarkets Courses & Webinars. Use code AMIKKR & REGISTER NOW

7,000

*incl. of Taxes

In Derivatives

Directional Trading in Futures, Options & Equities - TMP

  • Intermediate
  • English
  • 1013 Learners
  • Validity: 3 Years

Introduction

Many individuals trying to participate in the market lose money as they position themselves in the wrong direction of the trend. This is one of the major reasons why 99% of people lose money in stock markets. The remaining successful 1% traders just work on their trading psychology, money management, and further train their minds to look at the bigger picture when participating in the markets. This quality of successful traders makes them participate in the market trends, which offer them big moves and hence big returns.

 

In this course, we will discuss market trends, and how to identify where the trend begins and ends. We will revisit many classical theories of the market such as Dow Theory, Darvas Box, and a few others.

 

Dow theory and Darvas Box are best traded using Renko Charts. Hence, we will deep dive into learning Renko Charts - their construction, and how a trend is identified using this type of charting method. Renko charts are one of the oldest types of price plotting developed by the Japanese, that is built using only the price movement rather than both price and standard time intervals like Candlestick charts. This makes this type of charting more objective and rule-based. If you want to be a trend trader, Renko charts are a gift to your trading style.

 

Prof Kaushik Akiwatkar specializes in directional trading and is one of the few Renko practitioners who will help you understand the trend and direction of the markets better and will teach you the art of participating in big market moves with a very small risk.

What Will You Learn?

  • Help participants learn the importance of trend trading
  • Declutter market noise and focus on trends
  • Participate in bigger market movements
  • Learn noiseless trading using Renko Charts
  • Learn rule-based systematic trading
  • Importance of the trading system
  • How to identify low risk setups and participate in Derivative trading
  • Learn how to do directional trading in Futures Segment
  • Learn how to do directional trading in the Options Segment

Topics Covered

  • Dow Theory and its importance
  • Renko Charts – Construction
  • Renko Charts – Pattern
  • Trading Dow Theory based on Renko Charts
  • Understanding trend and participating in big moves
  • Directional trading using Renko charts in Index, Stocks, and Options

Intended Participants

Only TMP Members exclusively 

{{free_unit.CourseUnits.name}}

promo video play icon

{{sessionlist.name}}

Date: {{sessionlist.start_date| date:YYYY-MM-DD}} | Time:{{sessionlist.start_time| date:'hh mm a'}} to {{sessionlist.end_time| date:'hh mm a'}}

{{sessionlist.description}}

Next batch details will be updated soon. Please check this space after a few days.

Directional Trading in Futures, Options & Equities - TMP cover image

Instructed By

7,000

*incl. of Taxes

Student Reviews

My Review

Share your feedback

  • {{review_data.user.first_name|capitalize}}

  • {{review_data.user.first_name|capitalize}} {{review_data.user.last_name}}

    {{review_data.create_date|date}}

    {{review_data.user_answer}}

    {{review_data.child_user_feedbacks[0].user.first_name}} {{review_data.child_user_feedbacks[0].user.last_name}} {{review_data.child_user_feedbacks[0].user_answer}}

All Reviews

  • {{review_data.user.first_name|capitalize}} {{review_data.user.last_name|capitalize}}

  • {{review_data.user.first_name|capitalize}} {{review_data.user.last_name}}

    {{review_data.create_date|date}}

    {{review_data.child_user_feedbacks[0].user.first_name}} {{review_data.child_user_feedbacks[0].user.last_name}} {{review_data.child_user_feedbacks[0].user_answer}}

{{ reviewloadmore}} {{ reviewloadmore}}

Exclusive Offers

Enjoy unbeatable offers from our partner brands!

Tata 1MG

Enjoy up to 25% off on prescribed medicines View T&C

AbhiBus

20% off up to Rs 250 + Rs 250 cashback View T&C

EaseMyTrip

Grab Up To INR 3000 OFF* on EaseMyTrip View T&C

GoSats

Earn Gold rewards on your spending. Use code: GOLEARN View T&C

Ixigo

Flat 12% off up to 1000/- on flights (No minimum booking Amount) View T&C