- 1. Introduction
- 2. Why Is Life Insurance Necessary?
- 3. Who Needs Life Insurance?
- 4. Definition Of Risk
- 5. Classification Of Risk
- 6. Insurable Risk
- 7. Features Of Life Insurance Contracts
- 8. Life Insurance –Required Cover
- 9. What Should Be The Duration Of Your Policy?
- 10. How Much Cover Is Needed?
- 11. Life Insurance Plans & Riders
- 12. Term Plan
- 13. Whole Life Insurance
- 14. Endowment Life Insurance
- 15. Money Back Policy
- 16. Children’s Policy
- 17. Pension And Annuities
- 18. Need For Pension And Annuities
- 19. Unit-Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs)
- 20. Types Of Unit-Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs)
- 21. Charges, Fees And Deductions In ULIP
- 22. How Much Of The Premium Is Used To Purchase Units Of ULIP?
- 23. Pradhan Mantri Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY)
- 24. What Is A Rider?
- 25. Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority Of India (IRDAI)
- 26. Policyholders Interest Regulations, 2002
- 27. Rules Regarding Policyholders’ Servicing
- 28. Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- 29. Must Know Concept And Terms Part 1
- 30. Must Know Concept And Terms Part 2
- 31. Practical Matters
- 32. Accumulation / Payout Stage
- 33. When Should You Exit A Life Insurance Policy You Don’t Need Anymore?
- 34. When You Should Hold On To The Policy?
- 35. Conclusion
So, we have now completed our journey of learning Life Insurance. Hope you found this module knowledgeable and interesting. You might have been astonished to know that there are so many different types of life insurance policies available in India. However, we have discussed each of them in a detailed manner. At the time of buying a life insurance policy for you or your family, the learnings of this module will definitely come in handy. If you like reading this module, share it with your friends and family. Nevertheless, we have curated more interesting modules on different areas of finance. Hope you will find them interesting as well.
About the Author
Copy the URL