Finding the Right Swing Trading Strategy

11-Aug-2018

04:30 PM (IST)

2 Hours

500/-
+18% GST

Difficulty Level: Intermediary

Share this Webinar

Market is trending 20% of the time and the remaining 80% of time market spends in range bound mode. We need to decide on various swing trading strategy for range bound market and this webinar will help you showcase various strategies which are Profit-Making.

Objective

  • Learn to Buy when everybody is selling and Sell when everybody is Buying
  • Develop consistent winning trading systems
  • Use of Option to Hedge your position

What You Will Learn


  • Understanding of Market Structure and the right strategy for the market structure
  • The systematic way of trading the market.
  • Building discipline to follow the rules

Prerequisite


The student should have a basic understanding of Technical analysis & derivatives. 

About the Speaker


Vishal Mehta -CMT-

Vishal Mehta has been practicing and teaching in the financial market for over 12+ years. He has completed his CMT (Certified Market Technician) from the Market Technician Association (MTA) and MS-Finance from ICFAI School of Financial Studies. He has vast experience working with various Financial Product companies such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Financial Technologies, Spider Software, Reliable Software. He specializes in traded Equities and Derivatives with emphasis on Technicality and its Fundamentals. Vishal has experience of training 4 Central banks' employees across South Asia namely Reserve Bank of India, Nepal Rashtra Bank, Central Bank of Sri-Lanka and Central Bank of Maldives. He has trained more then 5000+ traders and focuses on Psychology, Risk Management, Position Sizing and Trading systems.

StockEdge Club Offering


This Webinar is one of the StockEdge Club Offerings. StockEdge Club members can use promo code STOCKEDGECLUB to avail 100% discount on the webinar. To know about the StockEdgeClub Offering click on www.stockedge.com/Plans/stockedgeclub or call +91 9830994463

How to Participate?


STEP 1

Click on 'Register & reserve your spot today!' button and book your seat for the webinar.

STEP 2

You will receive an email containing a link to join the webinar.

STEP 3

Click on the same link to join 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.

STEP 4

Check system requirements and do necessary configuration of your headphone/speaker and system volume.

  • 1Register and Sign In
  • 2Order and payment

sign in

{{errmsg}}
please enter a valid password.

New Member

{{errmsgsignup}}
{{successmsgsignup}}
Price
{{actual_price | number:2}}
Discounted Price
{{webinar_info.price| number:2}}
{{tax.tax_name}}@{{tax.tax_percentage}}%
{{tax.tax_value| currency:""}}
Total Payment
{{webinar_info.total_price | currency:""}}

What's My Password?

If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.