Bank Nifty and Nifty are all time favourite instruments for all traders. The volatility and the weekly expiry on Nifty and Bank Nifty can provide an immense ocean of opportunities to the option buyer and seller to earn handsomely. There are a number of structured rule-based trading ways which can be coded and analysed to enter into trades having minimum risks and maximum returns. This series will help you understand price action and a combination of technical indicators to generate trading advantage.
Rule based actions to carry out options scalping in Bank nifty where the holding period would be 1-45 minutes can help you to be on the right side of the probability success curve. This masterclass webinar series focuses on various parameters and strategies to provide you an in-depth learning of Bank Nifty and Nifty. The users can implement these strategies in real time markets and capitalise on the same.
- Participants will learn to select the right data points for option buying and ignoring likely range expiry days.
- Study how option prices behave each week on Thursday expiry .
- The planning of trades during the morning and the evening sessions on expiry day.
- How to catch a trend with technical filters?
- Learn the basics of scalping.
- How to catch fast momentum trades?
- Money management rules to design proper entry and exit.
What will you Learn
- What is Bank nifty index and its performances on expiry day?
- Finding the right edge for option buyers in terms of bank nifty constituents.
- Proper rule-based entry and exit strategies incorporating money management principles.
- Simple Technical rules which can be taken either in option or futures.
- The idea of basic contours of the trading systems will be discussed and participants can have a fair idea to test your system.
- Price action combined with trend-following indicators to determine entry points with small stops and trailing profit booking targets.
- Design Bank nifty strategy to mitigate theta risk.
- Techniques to predict momentum.
- How to select the right strikes to buy options(call and put) to balance theta risk?
- Nifty matrix and how to design it and use it as an additional filter?
- Money management rules to control greed and fear psychology.
By Chetan Panchamia
Combo Price: 4,130