NCDEX Certified Commodity Market Professional certification is a comprehensive programme to prepare you for a career in commodity market. This course specializes on agricultural commodities traded in NCDEX. In this certification programme you will undergo training in various aspects of commodity market starting from very basics to how commodity markets function, to technical and fundamental analysis. You are introduced to the concept of derivatives and after all the basic knowledge you go deep into real market trading strategies based on fundamental and technical tools.
This course is perfectly designed to expose a potential learner to research and trading in agri commodity market:
- From the research perspective the learner will know both the fundamental and technical factors that drive the commodity price movements
- From trading or trading strategy development perspective the participant will learn to utilize the basic knowledge about fundamental aspects and technical indicators to form effective trading strategies
- Scientifically designed commodity research and trading course by a team of experts having many years of experience in commodity trading
- Certificate in both technical and fundamental aspects and trading strategies from NCDEX
- The technical concepts are discussed with NCharts Pro software which makes the learning experience realistic and practical
- Up to date course curriculum together with emphasis on practical learning
- Free access to the buzzing community of Elearnmarkets to get all your queries answered within the shortest time possible
- Free access to a database of research reports
- Free periodic webinars/workshop on relevant topics
NCDEX Certified Introduction to Commodities Market
- Basics of Commodity Markets
- Understanding Derivatives
- Global Commodity Exchanges
- Commodity trading eco-system
- Pricing of Futures contract
- Basic Principles of Hedging , Speculation and Arbitrage
NCDEX Certified Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Philosophy of Technical Analysis
- Relationship between Price and Time
- Volume and Open Interest
- Basics of Dow Theory
- Basic concepts of Trend Lines Support & Resistances
- Reversal and Continuation Patterns
- Basics of Gap Theory
- Introduction to Indicators and Oscillators
NCDEX Certified Fundamental Analysis in Commodity Market
- Basic Significance of Fundamental Analysis
- Classification of Commodities
- Factors Affecting Commodities
- Analytical Techniques
- Commodity Baskets
- Correlation Between Commodities
- Interrelation between Other Asset Classes and Commodities
NCDEX Certified Agri Trading Strategies
- Basics of important technical indicators
- Technical entry and exit strategies in 1 and 5 minute time frames using NCharts
- Technical entry and exit strategies in 30 minute time frames using NCharts
- Spread trading
- EDD data, stock data, future price data, Bhav copy, delivery data published by NCDEX
- Arrival data published by agmarknet website
- Pair trading in Agri-commodities
Under this course “NCDEX Certified Commodity Market Professional”, the participant will be required to appear for two examinations, a) internal examination and b) certification examination. Please note that the participant will get the Certificate by NICR only after successfully clearing both the examinations.
a) Procedure for Internal Test: This is an online examination hosted on the website of Elearnmarkets.com.
- The student has to appear for an examination hosted on the website itself under “Test section >> Certification Test”
- This test can be appeared at the convenience of the participant after course completion
- Note: The certification test can be appeared by the candidate only once.
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Pattern of questions: 50 multiple choice based questions of 2 marks each.
- Qualifying marks: 50%.No negative marking.
b) Procedure for Certification Examination
Students are required to complete the course and schedule for the certification examination within six months from the date of payment of the course fee.
To register, visit https://home.pearsonvue.com website to choose a convenient test centre. Subject to the availability of seat, book a convenient time slot.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Pattern of questions: 90 multiple choice based questions
- Qualifying marks: 50%. No negative marking for wrong answers.
- There will be a 10-minute tutorial before the test to make you familiar with the process.
- Immediately after you complete the test, you can collect your score Sheet from the Test Centre-Manager.
- Successful candidates will be issued a Certificate by NICR, which will be valid for three years from the date of the examination.
- Those who fail to clear the exam will have to register again as a fresh candidate.
In case of any further assistance, drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 9051622255.
- 107 videos
- 12+ Hours of Content
- 55+ Supplementary Study Materials
- Chapterwise Tests
Frequently Asked Questions