6 months of in-depth learning + 6 months of personalized guidance, mentorship! KNOW MORE

100 FAQ's on Basic Finance

Module Units

New Pension Scheme (NPS)

NPS is a pension scheme for working individuals which is backed by the Government. It aims to provide retirement benefits to all citizens of India. Any Indian citizen between 18 and 60 years can participate in NPS.Upon retirement, the investor can withdraw only 60% of their entire corpus. The remaining 40% will be invested further in the scheme, and given to them in the form of an annuity.This gives the retiree the opportunity to build a stream of income after retirement.

 

Did you like this unit?

Units 42/101