Going Back To School: Fighting What’s Fake
- Learn to invest in real estate.
- You need to learn to use debt as money.
- Money is debt. It means money can only be created by creating debt. It means, the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank and the U.S. Treasury will encourage everyone to get into debt. If people do not get into debt, our economy will not grow.
- There is no money in your card. You don’t need money in the bank. Money is created out of thin air, the moment you charge something on your credit card.
- Using credit cards. Millions will buy houses and cars, using debt. Millions will work harder and grow poorer because they never learned to use debt.
- Real estate will always be the basis of wealth. Real estate is like gold and silver. The word real is derived from Spanish. Real in Spanish means ‘royal.’ Royalty throughout history has always valued land, gold, and silver.
- If you learn to use debt as money, and buy royal estates with debt, as I have, you will become a very rich and smart man.
- If you use debt to buy liabilities, you will join the millions upon millions upon millions of poor and middle-class people who will spend their lives working for the ‘royals’ who own the banks, working for fake money to pay off their debt.
- If you do not want to learn to use debt as money, stay out of debt. Debt is very dangerous. Debt is like a loaded gun. Debt can both kill you and protect you.
- This class begins when you enter the real world.
- Getting rich takes work and discipline.
How to tell the difference between real teachers and fake teachers?
1.Fake teachers teach via lecture and books. Real life is a classroom.
2.Real teachers teach from real-life experience, from their mistakes, and encourage you to do the same.
3.You do not have personal freedom until you have financial freedom.