The book Rich Dad Poor Dad tells us that Rich Dad Poor Dad tells us that “there is gold everywhere, most people are not trained to see it.”
- The author lists ten steps that should be followed to develop your financial genius and IQ and discover the gold that's already with you, just waiting to be found.
- Have a deep emotional reason or purpose for doing what you do, a combination of wants and don’t wants.
- Understand the power of choice and choose daily what to do, including choosing the right habits and educating yourself.
- Choose your friends carefully by leveraging the power of association, being careful not to listen to poor or frightened people.
- Master the power of learning quickly and develop a formula for making money.
- Pay yourself first by mastering the power of self-discipline to manage your cash flow, people, and personal time.
- Select great people for your team and compensate them generously for their advice, because the more money they make the more money you will make.
- Ask “How fast do I get my money back?” by focusing on return of investment first, followed by return on investment.
- Use money generated by assets you own to buy luxuries by focusing on self-discipline to direct money to create more.
- Have a role model to follow and tap into the power of their genius to put to your use.
- Realize that if you want something, you need to give something first.