Still Want More? Here Are Some To Do’s
- Take a break to assess what is and isn’t working.
- Always look for new ideas and keep learning.
- Find someone who has experience in the field you are about to venture into.
- Take classes, read and attend seminars.
- Make lots of offers even if they are low, you never know who might say yes.
The Five Big Ideas
- The poor and the middle-class work for money. The rich have money to work for them.
- It’s not how much money you make that matters. It’s how much money you keep.
- Rich people acquire assets. The poor and middle class acquire liabilities that they think are assets.
- Financial aptitude is what you do with money once you make it, how you keep people from taking it from you, how to keep it longer, and how you make money work hard for you.
- The most powerful asset we all have is our mind.
One key takeaway from Rich Dad Poor Dad, that rich people are not always born rich. Your destiny relies on how you spend your money and your time. Your family’s future will be determined by your choices today.