Select batch from above
Select batch from above
This Super Combo course covers both the advanced fundamental concepts of Equity Market and Technical Analysis in an easy to understand way. This is a perfect blend of theoretical knowledge & practical expertise of the choosing the right stocks and taking the right decision in stock market.
The Equity Research Analysis course covers fundamental analysis, where you will learn the qualitative and quantitative aspects of company analysis. The course will provide end to end knowledge on how to value a company from scratch.
The Technical Analysis course covers all aspects of Technical Analysis. You will learn about technical charts, trading patterns, trading tactics, trading psychology, money making techniques, and how to manage the trading risks.
Students enrolling for this Combo program will be given
- Joint certification from NSE Academy by Kredent Academy.
- Free access to all webinars conducted by Kredent Academy.
- A provision of interacting with Mr. Abhijit Paul, the Master of Trading. Participants.
- An opportunity to attend mock trading sessions.
- Comprehensive sessions with case studies and assignments are thoroughly provided.
- An email query support, Question & Answer community platform can also be availed by the students.
Introduction to Equity Analysis & Investing
- Evaluating Business Model & Learning Industry Analysis
- Porter’s five forces & Moat Application
- Evaluating Management & Learning
- Corporate Governance
- Quantitative Analysis
- Behavioral Finance & its application and importance
- Analysis beyond numbers
- Technical Analysis - understanding its Pros & Cons
- Classical Chart Patterns & Gap Theory
- Candlestick Patterns & Heiken Ashi
- Indicators & Oscillators - less is more
- Art of using Fibonacci
- Practical use of trading software
- Set-up Trading Strategies - Trend Following, Swing & Contrarian
- Position Sizing & Money Management Techniques
- The Psychology of Successful Traders
- Trading Edge with Stock Edge
- Case Study & Games
- One-on-one interaction to build a successful attitude towards trading
This course is skillfully designed for anyone
- Who would like to get introduced to the basic market terminologies and concepts.
- Who wants to improve his/her understanding of the capital markets.
- Who are aspiring for success in capital markets.
- Who want to become Equity Research Analyst.
- New Investors, Retail Traders, Brokers and Sub-brokers, Financial Service Professionals shall also be benefited from this course.
This programme will equally benefit those who are ambitious about becoming successful long-term investors.