Select batch from above
Select batch from above
NSE Academy Certified Technical Analysis& NSE Academy Certified Option Strategies Combo is a perfectly designed course,which aids the students in not only gaining an understanding of trading patterns,trading strategies,trading psychology and money making techniques so as to generate consistent returns from the financial markets but also aids them to understand the use of Options,as a hedging instrument.They will not only learn about different Options trading strategies but also gain practical expertise of the art of trading .Thus,this combo is a perfect blend of theoretical & practical knowledge.
The combo programme aims not only to teach the participants to build their own Options Strategy with sophisticated approaches to build and preserve capital,but also,gives powerful insights on profitable technical patterns and strategies supported by statistical analysis of markets.They will have hands-on- training on various technical analysis softwares.They will also learn to practice the requisite skills to identify assess and execute trading opportunities in order to create manage and evolve various strategies and produce consistent profit from Options Trading. It also explores the psychology of a successful Trader.
Students enrolling for this programme will be given:
- A "Certificate of Completition" from NSE Academy facilitated by Kredent Academy
- Free Access to all related webinars conducted by Kredent Academy for further knowledge enhancement.
- An email query support, Question & Answer community platform will also be availed by the student for any kind of doubt clearance related to content while pursuing this package.
- Participants also get an opportunity to attend mock trading sessions
- Comprehensive sessions with case studies and assignments are thoroughly provided.
- Basic Options, Premium and Moneyness
- Put-Call Parity and Options Arbitrage
- Understanding and Analyzing Open Interest with Implied Volatility
- Options Pricing Models (Black-Scholes Model)
- Trading Strategies – Butterfly, Straddle, Strangle, Condors
- Advance Trading Strategies – Gamma Scalping, Ratio Trades, Calendar Spread
- Greeks and Risk Management
- Cost Benefit Analysis of the Portfolio (Analyzing Margin and Brokerage)
- Live Position Analysis
- Using Software for Options Trading: Options Calculator, Customized Excel for Volatility and Greek Analysis
- Technical Analysis - understanding its Pros & Cons
- Classical Chart Patterns & Gap Theory
- Candlestick Patterns & Heiken Ashi
- Indicators & Oscillators - less is more
- Art of using Fibonacci
- Practical use of trading software
- Set-up Trading Strategies - Trend Following, Swing & Contrarian
- Position Sizing & Money Management Techniques
- The Psychology of Successful Traders
- Case Study & Games
- One-on-one interaction to build a successful attitude towards trading
This collection of courses are suitable for aspiring traders, teachers, students, coming from both commerce and non commerce background, and anyone who is interested in derivative markets. New investors retail traders, brokers, sub-brokers, financial service professionals shall also benefit from this course as it shall enhance their knowledge base, understand market dynamics of demand and supply and help to predict future price movements.
- 54 Hours of Live Sessions
- 16 PDFs
- 2 Workbooks
- Comprehensive Tests
Practical hands-on knowledge on